Featured Slider

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Hello Burst


Good Evening!

I've been away this week and almost forgot I did have another card to share.  This one was quick and easy to pull together.  One reason being that I had the ink blended stenciled panel sitting on my table begging to be incorporated into a card.


I wanted this clean and simple to showcase the stenciled heart, so I used the stencil again to emboss my background.  I added the yellow heart in the middle and then decided I wanted a blended sentiment.  So, ink blended my die cut sentiment, popped it up behind 3 white die cuts of the sentiment. 

For Following Challenges:






Thanks for  stopping by my blog. Have a creative day! 
 Come back soon! 💖

Nance 







 

4 comments:

foleysfriend said...

Pretty ink blending. I love that you used the stencil to emboss the background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

I Card Everyone said...

Isn't that always a treat when we have something partially made? LOve that embossing, Nance!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this stenciled heart, Nance! Beautiful colors that pop with the white background!

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Colourful and Addicted to CAS!