Featured Slider

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Soak Up The Sun

 You still here? So am I! 😂


Another card -


This card uses up some backgrounds made with my Gelli plate a while back, maybe during Lockdown.  I told you I had a backlog! LOL I did a stamping technique with the Gelli plate to get the various designs using the Leave Me in Paradise stamp set by Catherine Pooler.  I almost hated to cut up those panels but I like the finished product you see here.  The dark blue panel and strip are also scrap pieces of rolling my brayer off in between colors as is my sentiment square in the middle. Of course, I didn't write the ink colors down when I made these but I used my magnetic ink swatch cubes to pinpoint the most obvious ones.  I thought the dark blue panel needs a little something so I stamped some more of the same leaves to layer on top of it.  

For Following Challenges:








Card Supplies:

Stamps: Leaves - Leave Me In Paradise (CP Designs); Flamingo - Summer Lovin (CP Designs); Crab and shell - Surf City (CP Designs).
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb
Ink: It's A Girl, Cove Blue, Fiesta Blue, Aquatini, Whipped Honey (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Gelli plate; Flamingo die - Summer Lovin Dies (CP Designs); Crab & shell dies - Summer Loving Dies (CP Designs); Leaf dies - Leave Me In Paradise (CP Designs).


 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a good day! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance 




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I bought a gelli plate and had one session with it - none of which look as good as yours! ha!
Such a fun way to fill up those sections, Nance!
=]

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card Nance. The flamingo is so much fun and your backgrounds are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x