Featured Slider

Friday, August 2, 2024

Fabulous You

Good Morning!

It's Friday finally!  Very early Friday, like 12:01 after midnight.  I was going to bed and realized I forgot to take a pic of my card for Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.  So, yes, I'm up a little late or way early!

I made this card for my niece's birthday next week.  She will be 8 so I figured a shaker card would be fun.  And what 8 year old girl doesn't like unicorns? It doesn't show up well but I embossed the horn with sparkly emboss powder.



For Following Challenges:




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment-One In A Unicorn (My Favorite Things).
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb; Watercolor paper (Strathmore); Patterned Paper (Doodlebug); Acetate.
Ink: Pixie Dust, Cotton Candy -(Catherine Pooler).
Extras: Cloud panel die (Hero Arts); Unicorn Die (My Favorite Things); Maui Sequins (Catherine Pooler); Halo Emboss powder (Wow).



 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a fun weekend! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance 

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Exactly the card ANY 8-year-old would love, Nance! Oh, my goodness it's SO cute! What a darling window/cloud die for your shaker!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the cloud window and that unicorn is adorable!!! Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Bonnie said...

What a fun unicorn with her sparkly horn! This is perfect for an 8 year old girl! She's 8 already? Where did that time go?