Featured Slider

Monday, August 19, 2024

Hi Sweetie

Happy Monday!


Mondays sure do come around quickly, don't they?


A quick post this morning before I'm off to craft with Bonnie!

 


I had made part of this card for another challenge and then it came and went and I forgot to finish it.  This past fortnight challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments was perfect for my colors.  I had this background all ready on a card front and I thought it went well with my watermelon slices.  I cut the watermelon from watercolored panels in my stash. So a nice CAS card today.

For Following Challenges:





I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a good day! 
 Come back soon! 💖

Nance 

4 comments:

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Nance, I love how the watermelons echo the shape of the pink fan and pick up the colors. A perfect summer card. A refreshing snack on a hot day. Thanks for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

I Card Everyone said...

Perfection! Right down to the last darling 'seed!' Have fun with Bonnie!
=]

Heather said...

Nance, this is totally darling! Love how fresh and playful this is, and so perfect for our colors! Such fun! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Bonnie said...

The watermelon slices worked perfectly for the pink fan in this photo! What an eye to see both the shape and colors! It's always such fun to craft together. I hope we can do it again soon.