Featured Slider

Sunday, August 4, 2024

The Zest

Hello again! It's me! 😉




Another card from this weekend.  One of my recent purchases was these lovely lemon dies from Sunny Studio. I love how real they look. As I've been going through my stash of homemade backgrounds, I realized I need to use some of my patterned paper too.  I love patterned paper but I find I don't use it as much as I want. I don't know why.  I have a cabinet and cart full of it.  I have alot from my scrapbooking days, which I really need to get back into some scrapbooking again.  Presently, I'm concentrating on the card paper.  And there are a couple challenges that require patterned paper so double win. Also, Michele from I Card Everyone shared some recent cards using some of her gorgeous patterned paperand she inspired me to break out my patterned paper and love it more often. I thought the sketch at Hand Made Sentiments would be perfect for patterned paper.  So it begins!

For Following Challenges:



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Sentiment - Zest Bouquet (Catherine Pooler Designs); 
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb; Patterned Paper-Sunshiny Days (Pebbles).
Ink: Tiara, Limoncello, Grass Skirt-(Catherine Pooler).
Extras: Lemon dies (Sunny Studio); Framed Wings (Catherine Pooler); Kitchen Weave EF (Cuttlebug);



 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a fun weekend! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance 

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Nancy - you found the perfect home for that darling lemon-fresh patterned paper! WOW do I love the lemons - pass me a slice for my drink, will ya? lol
=]