Featured Slider

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Here's To You, Old Timer

 Hello and Happy Sunday!

I have one post for this week. I wish I had more but it was a busy non-crafty week last week, after my crafty day with Bonnie on Monday. We are out of town on our "Parent Tour", which means we are making the rounds visiting our aging parents to check up on them.  Presently we are in Taylors, SC, just hop, skip and jump from Greenville, SC visiting my inlaws.  

Even though we're traveling, I brought a card to put together and some stamped images to color.  Sometimes, I just have to get in a little crafting however I can.  So this is another card for my Guest Spot at Seize the Birthday's Retro Birthday Topping challenge. I had two ideas when I made the roller skate card and this is the other one.  I am also using the present sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, which turned out perfect for this card. 




For Following Challenges:






Card Supplies: 
Stamps: Soda bottles, sentiments - Feelin' Fizzy (CP Designs).
Paper: Neenah 110# Solar White, Patterned Paper - Arnold's Drive-In (CP Designs).
Ink: It's A Girl, Buttercream, Fiesta Blue, Black Jack (CP Ink); 
Extras: Coordinatingdies for Feelin' Fizzy stamps (CP Designs).


Thanks for  stopping by my blog. Have a creative day! 
 Come back soon! 💖

Nance 





10 comments:

Nancy said...

When you refer to Bonnie are your talking about Bonnie Klass? Just curious! As for card number 2...I can see why you wanted to make another one as it is PERFECT. The sentiment is wonderful too. I have another question, LOL. Do you say soda or pop? We said Pop when I lived in Ohio but now I say soda. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for adding another card to the lineup.

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a great card! Love it!

Kim S said...

This is such a fun mix of great papers and the fun images! Perfect for an "old timer"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

Happy trails, you two! It's so fun that you brought along a make-n-take for your duties, Nance... it's so cute!
=]

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a fun vintage card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Bonnie said...

This is so clever, Nance! Love the soda bottles and the sketch worked perfectly for the background! Safe travels my friend. See you when you get back.

Nance said...

HI Nancy! Yes, Bonnie Klass. We live in the same town. And, growing up in WV, we said Pop. My hubs is from Michigan and he said Pop. Now we both say soda! LOL

Cathy said...

Another awesome card for the retro challenge! Love the soda bottles and fun colours, Cathy x

JulieP said...

First off, I got a chuckle out of "parent tour." This is also so very retro and fabulous. Thanks for making a second card.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Nance! I am ALL ABOUT this fabulous retro card. LOVE your images and colors. I just had to pop by for a closer look. I would love to have you come play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I'm blessed to have awesome sponsors/prizes and I always keep the theme Anything Goes/Family Friendly. It would be a real treat to have you share your awesome cards with us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen L, Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com