Featured Slider

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Posie Blessings

Happy Sunday!  

Hope you're having a pleasant day.

I had some creative fun in my craft room this weekend so I have a couple posts to make. This one I'm squeaking in to the Double D Challenge before it closes this evening.  


I had played with my glimmer foil several months ago and these heart foiled dies had been sitting in my UFO basket since then.  The set also has coordinating stencils, which I used to color my posies.  The basketweave background is a stencil by MFT Stamps and I die cut it for some added interest.  Then, I decided to cut some leaves and placed them around the flower heart die.  It's a very similar layout to a Christmas card I did earlier last week, but after playing around with the leaves, I liked this layout the best.  

For Following Challenges:



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Hearts Aflutter (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb; Gold Foil (Spellbinders).
Ink: Cotton Candy, It's A Girl; Be Mine; Pucker Up, Hot Tub, Deck The Halls (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Heart Die (Catherine Pooler Designs); Heart stencils (Catherine Pooler Designs); Foiled Sentiment - Joyful Thanks (Catherine Pooler Designs); Leaf Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs). Frame die -Ruffles & Dashes (Catherine Pooler Designs); Basket weave stencil (My Favorite Things).



 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a good day! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance 

2 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

This is so charming! Love that floral heart and your pretty stenciled background! Great colors too! I love to foil, hot or otherwise lol Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Double D, Basket Full Of Posies Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

I Card Everyone said...

I will add you to the perfect foiler club, my friend! Me? I've had very few - that machine is in my closet someplace hoping that Spellbinder will do something about their connection one day!
Enough about my issues...it's clear you haven't any at all! Lovely, foiled posies, and such a pretty backet weave stenciling!
=]