Featured Slider

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Shell Factor

Good Morning!
Happy Wednesday!

It's a beautiful Carolina blue day here in Cary, NC.  
Hope you have sunshine wherever you are.


I finally got around to putting together a card together with these beautiful shells.  On my crafty play date with Bonnie, she let me stamp and cut several of them. Then I went home and ordered the set!  hahaha. Oh the wonderful enabling of friends! 🤣. The coral is not in the set, that is a die from a set by Catherine Pooler (CP Designs).  My card idea began with the small bright watercolored panel that is framed in pink. A while back I was playing around with stencils and used the Shell Parade stencil (CP Designs) as an embossing plate on watercolored photo paper.  So I inked up a card panel in the teal color and then used the same stencil to create the tone on tone background.  

For Following Challenges:




Card Supplies:
Stamps: Shells - Seaside Wishes (Stampin' Up).
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb;
Ink: Pucker Up, All That Jazz, Midnight (Catherine Pooler).
Extras: Shell dies (Stampin' Up); Coral die (Catherine Pooler); Frame die (MFT Stamps); Stencil - Shell Parade (Catherine Pooler).



 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a great day! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Sometimes crafty friends mean the most - and yours really hooked you up with some gorgeous under-the-sea treasures, Nance - love that you bought your own... now you have ME wanting to own them, too! I SHALL resist!
=]

Carol said...

Beautiful card Nance! The shell stencil is fabulous as are those shells! I can see why you snatched them up!! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Just Us Girls!

Bonnie said...

You have been busy, my friend! I've seen quite a parade of fantastic cards here! I'm glad you enjoyed the seaside set and ordered for yourself. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine! This is beautiful with the bright colors and stenciled background! The coral fits perfectly!

ElizStewart said...

Nance... the sand dollar is amazing and fabulous with your stenciled background. Thanks or sharing your creativity with Just Us Girls this week.