Featured Slider

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Birthday Heart

Good Evening!

One card for tonight.  I'm still plowing through my UFO box of handmade backgrounds.  I even had the Hubs organized them by color for me so I could find them easier.  I used the sketch at Just Add Ink for my inspiration.


For Following Challenges:



Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment - Fluttering Friends (Catherine Pooler);
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb; Vellum.
Ink: Be Mine, Bellini, Mardi Gras, Lime Rickey (Catherine Pooler).
Extras: Kinsley Heart Layered Die (Birch Press Design); Circle die (Catherine Pooler); Leaf Dies (Catherine Pooler); Bear Grass Stencil (Catherine Pooler).



 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a great day! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance 

5 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Wow! What a fantastic mix of colour, texture and dimension on this sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Rochelle Blok said...

I love this, Nance! The colours you've used make for a gorgeous background and I love the use of the vellum to create a soft and pretty look. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Chantell Randall said...

Beautiful! I love your background and use of vellum. Chantell Just Add Ink

I Card Everyone said...

Extraordinary card - and what a wonderful husband to assist you with the organizing!
I just love the vellum with your 'sherbet' colors, Nance!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this background and that Dave organized your backgrounds! That heart is so pretty and I love how you've used the vellum!