Featured Slider

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Joy & Love

Happy Sunday!

Hope you've had a nice summery weekend. Did you watch any Olympics? I missed the Opening Ceremony but have watched a bit here and there.  Love the dressage and beach volleyball, gymnastics, and of course, in our house, soccer is an absolute must! If I'm honest, I listen more than I watch because it gives me an excuse to craft while watching! 😉 🤣 Presently I'm "watch/listening" women's soccer - France Vs Canada. 

My first post today is a clean and simple card and my first Christmas card for 2024! WooHoo! 



I've been wanting to play with my new heart dies from The Greetery.  My only thing from The Greetery.  They were a gift from Bonnie. Thanks, Bonnie! These are going to be a fave of mine. 

For Following Challenges:


Card Supplies: 
Stamps: Sentiment -Joy & Love (Catherine Pooler Designs).
Paper: Neenah 110 lb Natural White; Kraft cardstock; Neenah 80 lb Solar White; 
Ink: Rockin' Red, Uptown, Cargo (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Heart dies - Wood Slice Hearts (The Greetery); Sprig Die (Catherine Pooler Designs); Berries (My Favorite Things).



I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a great day! Come back soon! 💖
Nance

5 comments:

Lia said...

That red heart is so effective on a christmascard. I love it.
Lia DT POE

Karen said...

Yes, a heart makes a wonderful focal point for a Christmas card, and the way you've decorated it makes it so festive! Thanks for joining us again at Color Hues!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and a perfect card for Christmas Nance! And YAY for the 1st Christmas card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues...you've used our challenge colors beautifully!! Marcia (DT)

Nancy said...

Nance, I certainly am not accomplishing much as the Olympics are so distracting. I loving it though! I love the way you framed in the heart and the CAS design. This is one pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

I Card Everyone said...

This reminds me of a very, VERY old song that Elvis sang, Nancy - even he would love your wooden heart - I sure do!
=]