Featured Slider

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Sandy Forecast

Hello there!
Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week has been a good one.  It's at least a tad bit cooler, maybe and quite stormy. It's nice not to have to water the garden.  

I have one card for now to play in Just Us Girls challenge.  



I've tried to resort some of my homemade background stash so I can find what I want quicker.  In doing so, I found some old ones made using the shaving cream technique.  It was perfect for this card I wanted to create for the JUGS challenge. I think it looks like swirly Caribbean ocean water.  So I used the wavy dies from MFT Stamps and created a beach scene along with the sandcastle die.  The sand and sandcastle are from some of my watercolor/smooshed ink stash I have from leftover ink blending.


For Following Challenges:








Card Supplies: 
Stamps: Sentiment - Summer Sentiments(Ellen Hutson)
Paper: Neenah 110# Solar White; Watercolor (Strathmore); Neenah Solar White 80#.
Ink: Sand Castle; Cotton Candy; Minted; Buttercream (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Sandcastle, bucket, shovel, shells dies (My Favorite Things); Wavy dies - Sand/Surf (My Favorite Things); Label die (Taylored Expressions).


 I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a great day! Come back soon! 💖
Nance

4 comments:

Bobby said...

You made good use of those leftover panels, Nance. The water and sand look great divided by the wave and that sand castle is darling. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Carol said...

Love your card with the colors you took from the moodboard and the adorable sandcastle scene!!!! Congrats on your WIN!! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Greta said...

Super cute card with beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

Nancy said...

This is a super cute card, Nance! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!