Featured Slider

Monday, July 15, 2024

Good Vibes

Happy Monday!

Hope your week has started out happy and well.  I have a fun post to share...



I created this using the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I did flip the sketch as my car faced the other way and I had to cut off the back a tad. I'm squeezing in at the last moment.  Had the card made and then got busy and distracted and forgot to post.  The Hubs is off work for a few days and we've been mixing in a little local fun with some domestic chores too. It's not often the Hubs has more than 2 days off in a row so when he does, my crafty time is interrupted.

For Following Challenges:


Card Supplies: 
Stamps: Boardwalk Cruisers Stamp set (Catherine Pooler Designs - CPD). Sentiment - Itty Bitty Summer (My Favorite Things-MFT).
Paper: Santa Monica Pier (CPD).
Ink: Uptown, Sand Castle, Gingerbread, It's a Girl (CP Inks); Copics.
Extras: Wood grain EF(StampinUp); Woody Car die (CPD); Sequins (CPD)



I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Have a great day! 
 Come back soon! 💖
Nance

2 comments:

Kim S said...

This is SO cute!! Love those little guys in their classic car - the spilled ice cream cone is such a fun touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve your 'woody' Nancy! and all the fun passengers, too! Too bad about that ice cream cone, though! lol
Darling papers!
=]