Featured Slider

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Bloom With Happiness

Good Evening!

Another post for this winding down Sunday. I told you I've been playing in my craft room and finally get a chance to pull everything into some cards.  Here is another one -




I took advantage of some July 4th stamp sales and this gorgeous flower die and cover plate are some of them.  They are two of just three Alex Syberia products that I now own thanks to a nice sale. For this card I did some ink blending, watercoloring, ink-to-paper/diecutting and a little stamping (sentiment).


For Following Challenges:








I used Column #1 - Foliage, Layers, Butterfly



The flower, leaves, cover plate and sentiment are all new purchases from this month.


Card Supplies: 
Stamps: Sentiment - Blessings of Spring (Honey Bee Stamps).
Paper: Watercolor paper (Strathmore); Neenah 110 lb Solar White.
Ink: Something Blue, Be Mine, Lemon Sorbet, Chiffon, Limoncello (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Elegant Peony die (Alex Syberia); Charming Flora Cover plate (Alex Syberia); Ornate Banner dies (Pinkfresh Studio); Butterfly dies (Catherine Pooler); clear water gems.   


I'm glad you stopped by my blog. 
 Have a great week! Come back soon! ðŸ’–
Nance 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hey, I have that die set! How gorgeous it is in these challenge colors, Nance!
Looks like your Sunday 'bloomed with happiness!'
=]

Broni said...

Perfectly beautiful, Nance! I'm so glad you played along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Linda Callahan said...

The bright colors are fabulous! Gorgeous card! Glad you shared it at TTTC!

Darnell said...

You ROCKED the color challenges with this bold and beautiful card, Nance! I love all the blending, watercoloring, ink-to-paper, dies, and stamping ... and your eye for composition! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS and way to go with the sales! Hugs, Darnell