Featured Slider

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #483 - Monochrome

Hello Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving U.S.!

Hope all my fellow Americans have a safe and happy holiday today full of great food and good company!

And now it's time for this week's challenge 
at 
Krafty Chicks!

Tangii is our hostess and she wants to see Monochrome projects.



I chose red for my card, a Santa card of sorts.  The background is from My Favorite Things.  Everything else is Catherine Pooler Designs, including the ink.  Everything is inked in Rouge. The hat and beard are part of The Man With The Bag set.  Both were stamped with Midnight ink.  The hat was colored with Rouge and a blender pen.  The beard and hat rim were both embossed with white glitter.  I adhered them to the Merry die plate and postage stamp die.  

So stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the team's projects, including our Guest Designer, Claire.  It's her last week.  And come play along with us and make a monochrome project.

Krafty Chicks Blessings!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love all this red! Happy Thanksgiving, my dear friend!

Leanne said...

Love this card, so pretty, and the dies you used, awesome, love me some Ho Ho Ho background! Happy Thanksgiving my friend, and have something extra for me. Cheers! L :)