Featured Slider

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Warm & Wooly - CAS Christmas Card Challenge

Happy Sunday!

It's a new month and so it's time for a new challenge at 


Trina is our hostess this month and she has chosen the theme of Warm & Cozy.




I had to think a bit for this one and then remembered my Llama die from Impression Obsession.  They're wooly, add a scarf and they can be cozy too! ;)

I had the sponged background (on watercolor paper) in my stash.  I sponged Hero Arts Unicorn white pigment ink through a snowflake stencil by Carta Bella to create the background.  Then I die cut the llama in the center.  I die cut the llama again in white cardstock and inlaid him in the middle. I cut the nose both in black and white and cut another llama in white glitter cardstock to use the glitter ears.  I inked up some cardstock in It's A Boy ink and cut out the scarf.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment onto the scarf.

Stop by the CAS Christmas blog and see the rest of the Team's "warm and cozy" inspiration.  Then play along with us this month.  There's just about seven weeks left before Christmas!  YIKES!

CAS Christmas Blessings!




10 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

So cute Nance, I love your Llama and his warm scarf :)

Loll said...

Your llama is adorable, Nance! Love the bright blue and purple sky in the background with the falling snowflakes. And the llamas blue scarf look like it is definitely keeping him warm and cozy. You can tell by the smile on his face! :) xx

Bonnie said...

What a fun die and perfect for this challenge, Nance! He's a happy looking fellow! Love those sparkly ears!

Susan said...

Love the happy llama in his pretty turquoise scarf! And such a gorgeous background with the purple fading out to the same turquoise. Perfect sentiment too!

Trina P. said...

The background colours are so pretty and your inlaid llama is adorable. Great take on the theme.

Colleen said...

Nanc, I was a bit stumped at first when thinking of warm and cozy, and then I saw my llama stamp and thought: PERFECT! And yours is even cuter because it shows that cute face! We have a farm of them nearby my house...I am always enthralled with them, but don't like to get too close! Love your background for showcasing your llama! Heart Hugs, Colleen

Bobby said...

That llama is so cute, Nance, especially in his lovely blue scarf.

Linda said...

That llama looks very cozy with his lovely scarf. Love your sponged background, Nance.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling llama, Nance, and I love the cozy scarf you gave him with the sentiment!! Perfect on the snowflake background - great blending!!

Finlay Ingram said...

It's really nice to see such a beautiful post. I will keep track of your website every week. And I have subscribed to the RSS feed. In the meantime if you have got time please visit my stationery related website where you will find some best quality stationery like Customized Legal Pads, Legal Pads, Custom Printed Letter Pads, Letter Pads, Colored Legal Pads, Legal Notepad, Branded Notepads .