Featured Slider

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #481 - Ombre


1Hello!
It's Thursday!
 Boy, does it come around quickly every week!

It's time for another challenge at
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Leanne is our hostess this week and her theme is Ombre.

Krafty Chicks Challenge #481 - Ombre
I thought I would switch it up a little and do a fall call, even though it doesn't feel much like fall anywhere.  I used stamps from Leaf Motif set by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I stamped them in all greens, Eucalyptus, Sage, Skylight and Hot Tub for my ombre look.  I stamped another big leaf in Hot Tub and fussy cut it.  Stamped the maple like leaf in Eucalyptus on vellum.  Then used some leaf dies by Sweet & Sassy stamps and cut one from Sage and silver foil.  The sentiment I cut from Eucalyptus and Hot Tub and then stacked them and placed them on top of a black border punched die also by Catherine Pooler.  I set the stamped layer on a bakcground of Hot Tub inked cardstock and set that on white card base.

Please stop by the Hen House and see what the rest of the Team has created along with our November Guest Designer, Claire.  Then, why not come and play along with us with our Ombre Twist this week!

Krafty Chick Blessings!



4 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Nance, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love leaves and these are all so beautiful in the shades of green. The cluster you created with the vellum and silver is beautiful! XX

Bonnie said...

Love all these shades of green and the different leaf shapes! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Leanne said...

This is so pretty, I keep looking at it, seeing how you made it, just beautiful. I want to be talented like you when I grow up. Hahaha Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

GORGEOUS card my friend! I love these leaves - perfect way to use OMBRE