Featured Slider

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Good Tidings of Comfort & Joy

Good Evening!

Another post for this fine Hump Day of a Wednesday.

I wanted to FINALLY play along in the Inspired By challenge.  I've been trying to for a long time now and so I'm a tad excited!  😁

I used a border stamp from the set Punctuated Party by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I think they look like colorful bead garlands.  The sentiment and greenery is from the set, Boughs and Berries also from Catherine Pooler Designs.  I inked them all up in Catherine Pooler Inks --- Be Mine, Samba, Green tea, It's A Boy and Fiesta Blue.  The stitched scallop border die is by Pretty Pink Posh.  I am really in love with this card right now!  I love non-traditional colored, fun and whimsy Christmas cards.  I think I can say this card has put me in the holiday spirit finally!  LOL



For Following Challenges:


Holiday Season Blessings!


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Such a pretty card and a great take on the inspiration!