Featured Slider

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #480 Winter

Good Morning!

It's time for a new challenge at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Lori is our host this week
and 
her theme is Winter!


Winter usually means snow, unless you live in the south, where I do, and snow is nearly nonexistent.  We might get one fair storm (3-5 inches) a season, but most of the time it's just a dusting. I love having at least one big storm each winter.  Maybe my snowy white card will help bring some to the Triangle of NC this winter. ;) 

I used some new dies from Catherine Pooler for my card.  The bottom is a beautiful edge die, Polar Edge die.  The word die, by Catherine Pooler also, is cut twice in white and once in gold foil.On the top half the two larger dies are part of the Snowflake Trio Die.  The smaller snowflake is by Taylored Expressions.  The gold stars are from Michaels.

Stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Team's projects and welcome our November Guest Designer, Claire Broadwater.  Then come play along with our Winter theme.


Entering Following Challenges:




Krafty Chick Blessings!



5 comments:

Bonnie said...

A beautifully elegant card, my friend!

Lori Turner said...

Oh Nance, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the gold lettering! I will try and share some of our snow with you - then you won't feel so left out LMAO!!! Have a wonderful weekend xoxooxxo

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card friend, love the snowflake die! Awesome job!
Hugs, L :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Nance, this is gorgeous! I love white on white cards! The snowflakes are so pretty and I love the gold sentiment! So happy to be working with you this month! XX

TK said...

Beautiful!