Featured Slider

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Autumn Greetings

Hello again!  
More cards to share.  I made a couple autumn cards a while back.  The first I sent to my Stamp Nation September Pen Pal.  The other one I made at the same time to use up more of my supplies.  The leaves for both I had in my stash since last year I believe.  So it seemed they needed to be utilized this fall.  

The first card --- 
The background is a sweater embossing folder I assume.  My August PenPal sent it to me with my card and so I thought I would use it for this card.  It fit perfectly with our inspiration board for September at Stamp Nation.

The leaves were made by gold embossing leaf stamps by Hero Arts onto vellum.  Then I colored the underside with Copics.  I cut a piece of black plaid stamped background to stick in front of the leaves, along with the gold embossed sentiment stamped on Eucalyptus inked cardstock.

The 2nd card ---
This layout I designed with raked leaves in mind.  These leaves were gold embossed  on alcohol inked background Yupo paper and die cut.  I inked another buffalo plaid background with Black Jack ink (Catherine Pooler), cut a stitched black frame (Lil' Inker Designs) to set on top.  Then I stamped and gold embossed the sentiment on a stitched circle die inked with Shea Butter ink.  The sentiment is from a Sursee kit by Catherine Pooler Designs.

No comments: