Featured Slider

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #482 - Anything BUT a Card

Good Morning, Thursday!

This week is just breezing by along with the blustery weather!  WHEW!

It's time for yet another Krafty Chicks Challenge!  

This week, I'm your hostess.  I decided to change it up a bit and request Anything BUT A Card!  Yes, let's see tags, packages, 3D paper projects.  Boost those creative juices some more.  

I made gift bags for my project using the gift bag punch by We R Memory Keepers.  I've had this in my cabinet collecting dust for way too long.  So out it came and it is going to get some more use this holiday season.  It's really easy to use and very straightforward.  You can make three width sizes of gift bags with lengths up to 12".  I made a medium/tall bag and a large/less tall bag.  It's a great way to use up some of my old 12x12 patterned paper.



I used some old double-sided patterned paper by Stampin' Up for the bags.  Then, I stamped some hot air balloon stamps to coordinate with the bags for the front of the shorter bag.
 I used Catherine Pooler Inks to stamp the balloons and also color one in.  The smaller balloons are from the "Love Is In The Air" set, with coordinating dies, by Catherine Pooler and the larger balloon, clouds and sentiments are from a set by Fiskers.

The bags are great for smaller gifts and I think the fact that it allows you to make custom made bags is an added touch for the recipient. 


           

Now stop by the Hen House and see the Non-card projects the rest of the team and our Guest Designer, Claire have created.  Then, come play along with us.  Christmas is just around the corner, perhaps you need a giftcard holder, or tags for your gifts!  Share them with us.  You have until Wednesday, November 27th to play along.


Krafty Chicks Blessings!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awesome bags, Nance! A great idea for those smaller gifts!

Tangii said...

I've said so many times that I need that tool... I NEED that tool, lol. These are super cute Nance! Thanks for the enabling/reminder & inspiration ;-)

Leanne said...

Dang girl these are awesome love the balloons and very cool idea. I like it a lot. Hugs, L :)