Featured Slider

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Comfy Peace

Good Morning! 


It's another sunny, crisp Autumn day in Cary, North Carolina.  Hope wherever you are your day is full of sunshine too. I'm sharing a card for the Time Out Challenges.  Getting in just under the wire.  Better late than never I guess.  Yet, I feel like I'm back peddling right now.  I've been dealing with a minor health issue related to my PKD and then a cold on top of it.  And, just in the last couple days have I felt "back to normal".  Hopefully it stays that way. <knocks on wood>

So, here's my card ----

I am playing in the Time Out Challenge, "home sweet home". My angel (Poppy Stamps die) is cut from silver foil cardstock and I love how it looks like metal.  I cut the star die from the plaid cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs) and inlaid it into the embossed background.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, embossed in white on Midnight cardstock by Catherine Pooler Designs.


Holiday Blessings!



2 comments:

sandie said...

Oh I am sorry you have not been so well and hope you carry on getting better-sending hugs. And what a gorgeous card-wonderful texture-I love the background and then that gorgeous Angel as the centre stage-so pleased you joined us at Time Out

Anita in France said...

So striking and lovely, Nance ... the texture is fantastic and what a great idea to use plaid for the star behind the silver angel ... it adds a fabulous contemporary touch! Hope you continue to feel better ... and thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)