Featured Slider

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Happy Winter



Ok, here's another winter card I made recently using products from Catherine Pooler's latest release, Retro Winter.  







I first used a blender brush to blend the color, Hot Tub, onto watercolor paper.  Then I stamped the Shining Star background stamp in Versamark on it then embossed with gold embossing powder by WOW. I cut off the 1/4 of the bottom part of the white cardbase that was 4.25x5.5 and adhered a cut piece of white vellum a little longer than 1/4 to the bottom to replace the cardstock on the bottom. I then cut the background down to about 3-3/4 length and adhered it on the top layer.  I die cut the Polar Edge die out of gold foil cardstock and adhered it to the vellum. Next I die cut two white sentiment dies and one out of some Hot Tub inked cardstock, stacking them with the green on the top and adhered it along where the background met the vellum.  My final touch was adding some Nuvo Crystal Gems to some of the stars on the background and the snowflakes.


Entering Following Challenges:



Happy Winter Blessings!

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Nance - such gorgeous colours and fabulous embossing. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x