Featured Slider

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Colorful Friends


Hello again.
I have a couple more posts to share today. The first one is a card I made for my Stamp Nation PenPal. It was inspired by one of the Stamp Nation World Cardmaking Day challenges. The challenges were themed around various international holidays/celebrations.  The one I chose was the Holi festival from India.  I loved all the bright colors. 




This is my card ---

The hand stamp and wavy stars are from Hero Arts.  The sentiment is from Jillibean Soup.  I used some irridescent silver star cardstock cut from a postal stamp die by Catherine Pooler Designs.  Everything was stamped in Catherine Pooler Inks.


Friendship Blessings!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a magical card! Love how the hands are releasing the colorful magic!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Just checking out a few of your older posts and I just love this! Actually I love all of your designs but I guess I was intrigued by the Indian holiday. Beautiful interpretation! 👏💖