Featured Slider

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #484 - Favorite Stamp

Good Morning!


It's December 5th!  20 DAYS UNTIL Christmas!  Where has the year gone????


It is also time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  
Tangii is our host and her theme is Favorite Stamp.  




Use your favorite stamp.  How easy is that?  Well, for me, not so easy.  I have too many "Faves"!  LOL  So, I chose a new stamp set that is my Fave right now.  



I've been playing around with this stamp set here and there but just hadn't had time to put an actual card together.  Now I have. I just love the whimsy fun of it!  The stamp set is "Build A Snowman" by Catherine Pooler Designs.  Everything you see on the card (except the stitched peek a boo window) is from that set. I stamped the background from the hats and snowflake from the set.  I used Sangria, Pink Champagne, Orange Peel and Hot Tub inks by Catherine Pooler also.  The sentiment and bucket were stamped in Twilight.

Please stop by the Hen House and check out my fellow Chicks' projects and welcome our December Guest Designer, Esther!  Then why not come play along with us using your favorite stamp or play along in our always "anything goes" challenge, either is welcome.

Krafty Chicks Blessings!




5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awww....what a cute card! Love fun background you created and those super adorable snowmen!

Leanne said...

Awesome card, I like this stamp you picked too and makes me smile love these colors. Wonderful card friend, hugs, L :)

Lori Turner said...

Oh my goodness this is so stinkin'cute, Nance! LOVE this set - great choice! xoxoxo

Bonnie said...

You've seen my stamp collection, Nance, and most are in my favorites, LOL! It would take all week to choose one! Love your adorable snowmen!

Tangii said...

So stinking cute, and yes, perfectly whimsical!