Featured Slider

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #485 - Silver OR Gold

Hello! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Lori is our hostess this week and she has chosen Silver Or Gold for the Twist.


Silver or Gold or then there's me who for some reason had the song "Silver AND Gold" stuck in my head!  LOL So my card has silver (star) and gold gold frame and sentiment and also gold flecks in my enamel embossed star on top.

Please stop by the Hen House and check out my fellow Chicks' projects.  Then come play along.  You don't have to make a Christmas card and you can play along in just our ATG challenge too. Come have fun with us!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!


2 comments:

Leanne said...

This is such a pretty card, first off the background gorgeous job. I love the stars/snowflakes The gold sure does pop! Pretty! Hugs! L

Bonnie said...

I love those sparkly stars in the background! They make the beautiful big stacked star show off beautifully!