Featured Slider

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #486 - Shaker

Happy Thursday!



It's time for a new challenge 

at
Krafty Chicks Challenge.



Leanne is our host this week and her twist is Shaker Cards.

Yes, my card is another silver and gold, but it's also a shaker!  I made this card for my daugther inlaw to give her Secret Santa.


Please stop by the Hen House and check out my fellow Chicks' projects.  Then come play along.  You don't have to make a Christmas card and you can play along in just our ATG challenge too. Come have fun with us!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love how you did your shaker in sliver and gold! Such a fun snow globe effect!

Bonnie said...

This shaker card is amazing! Elegant and playful at the same time!

Leanne said...

So pretty friend, love the angel and the snow globe, awesome touch there. Way to go! Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

You always make such gorgeous cards girl! Merry Christmas!!