Featured Slider

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #474 - Sketch

Hey All!
It's Thursday once again.  
That means a new challenge is up at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Tangii is our hostess again and her "Twist" is a sketch! The sketch is an older one at Mojo Monday by the fabulous Julee Tillman.





I decided to get spooky with a Halloween card.  I found the star circle in a box of leftovers I forgot I had.  I built the rest of the card around it.  The background is watercolored with Grape Crush by Catherine Pooler Inks.  The fence also is cut from cardstock inked with the Grape Crush. The patterned "grass" is Reverse Confetti. I cut out the haunted house (Spellbinders) twice, one in black and one in yellow and glued them together.  The sentiment is from Ellen Hutson stamped in Midnight (CP Inks) and mounted on silver mirror cardstock as is the star circle.  I sponged a bit of Twilight ink around the star circle so it would look more like a moon and then sponged some Sauna ink around the sentiment circle.

Be sure and stop over at the Hen House and see the rest of the Team's projects and our Guest Designer, Katie.  This is her last week with us.  Give her some blog love. 


Krafty Chick Blessings!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

A fantastic Halloween card, Nance! Love that haunted house!

Tangii said...

I feel like I need a 2nd home JUST LIKE THIS ONE! lol Spook-tacularly cute girl!!