Featured Slider

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Holiday Treats


Hello Tuesday!
It's the 3rd day of September.  Wow.  A new month!  Now it's only 3 months and 22 days until Christmas!  Holy Moly!  Do you have your Christmas cards started yet?  Yea or Nay, why not come join us at CAS Christmas this month.  

I'm hosting this month and chose the theme:
Holiday Treats!


I used Christmas Cookie Stamp Set by Catherine Pooler Designs to make the cookies.  I stamped them on Sand Dunes cardstock in Versamark ink then white embossed them with WOW pure white embossing powder.  I stamped and embossed a second time.  The sentiment I stamped in Icing On The Cake and added a heart die cut from Rouge inked cardstock.  I sponged Over Coffee around the edges of each cookie.  I placed them on a layer of white cardstock stamped with a buffalo plaid stamp by Catherine Pooler in Rouge ink also by Catherine Pooler.

Now stop by the CAS Christmas Card blog and see the rest of the Design Team's projects as well as our September Guest Designer,  Birgit (Rapport fran ett skrivbord)!  Then come play along with us this month and create some Holiday Treat Christmas cards for your stash!  There's just 3-1/2 months left before Christmas!!!

CAS Christmas Blessings!



6 comments:

Loll said...

Oh my gosh Nance ... your cookies are so adorable, especially with the red plaid background. They look yummy!! 3 1/2 months ... yikes! Christmas will be here soon! xx

Christine Alexander said...

Delicious looking cookies Nance, I love the colours the red just adds the perfect pop. Great Challenge.

Trina P. said...

Yummy sugar cookies. Beautiful color palette. The plaid provided the perfect festive feel. x

Colleen said...

thank you for this fun challenge, Nance! Your cookies do look good enough to eat! I love how you laid out cookies on the placemat! Have a fabulous week! Heart Hugs, Colleen

Bonnie said...

Yummy! Christmas cookies are my favorite holiday treat! Love how you've decorated these! Great challenge, my friend!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun theme, Nance, and I love your sweet Christmas cookies - make me hungry!!