Featured Slider

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

CAS Christmas - Spiked Spirits

Hey there!

We're now at the halfway mark through September.   
Just three months and eight days until Christmas Day!  YIKES!  

Today is mid-month Reminder Day 
for the 
CAS Christmas Card Challenge.

I'm hosting this month and I chose the theme of holiday treats.

I did a very CAS card for my mid-month.  I used the hot beverage stamp from the "Holiday Charm Stamp" Set by Catherine Pooler Designs. I colored it with Copics, using a little ombre for it. I shimmered the cream with Nuvo Glimmer Pen.  The sentiment is from "Spirited Sentiments" by My Favorite Things.  Lastly, I scored a border around the card edge for a little interest.



So stop by the CAS Christmas blog and see the rest of the team's Holiday Treat projects as well as our Guest Designer, Birgit.  And how about playing along with us and get some Christmas cards created.  It's not so far away now!


CAS Christmas Blessings!

6 comments:

Darnell said...

I like to say very clean and simple cards are CASlicious and in this case, your very clean and simple card is more deserving of the word since it's also literally delicious, Nance! I love the subtle scoring all the way around! I'd better put my thinking cap on if I hope to play along this month!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

I'll drink with you, Nance! LOL!

Trina P. said...

CAS perfection, Nance. So cute. x

nancy littrell said...

Thank you for sharing your very CAS Christmas card and hosting this fun challenge, Nance. Hugs..Nancy

Loll said...

CAS Perfection Nance! Adorable image and fun sentiment! Thanks for the fun challenge! xx

Christine Alexander said...

Great challenge Nance, this is my kind of Christmas treat 👍