Featured Slider

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Inchie Thanks

Hello again!

I have finally been able to play in some challenges again.  Today is the last day for all of the CAS challenges, CAS Christmas Card, Watercolor, Stencil and Mixup.  I at least made a card for CAS Mixup. The theme has been Inchies.  

The newest Club Sursee bundle from Catherine Pooler Designs was perfect for it...
I had a piece of leftover purple watercolored paper sitting on my table so I decided to make a little "inchie" window tower.  I tell you, it was challenging trying to find a shaped die cut that was just an inch long but I did!  The smallest wonky stitched square by My Favorite Things is an inch!  I cut them out from the watercolor paper and set them aside.  Then, I placed my cardbase in my Misti with the purple rectangle piece to layout my first flower to stamp, which is stamped in Pixie Dust and Grape Crush.  The watercolored panel, incidentally was colored using Grape Crush smooshed on a glass mat.  Next I stamped the sentiment in Grape Crush.  Finally, I glued the rectangle panel and then the three squares.


For Following Challenges:


Inchies, Stamping, Die Cuts, Watercolor

Inchie Blessings!  



3 comments:

Jo said...

I love this clean original design. The colour tones really work great together. Beautifully executed.
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Loll said...

Awesome design Nance! Love this strip of windows with your pretty flowers. Such a great design and a great way to use inchies! xx

Bonnie said...

The tiny flowers are perfect for inchies, Nance. I love the shades of purple and how you've arranged the die cut inchies. A wonderful design, my friend! Thanks so much for adding this to the gallery.