Featured Slider

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Marbled Birthday

 Hello Sunday!
I have a special post tonight.  Today is my hubby's 54th birthday.  So it's been a day of celebrating.  First we slept in really late, getting up just in time to get ready for the Food & Flea event in downtown Cary.  Good food, lots of cool crafty goods, but boy was it HOT!  So we continued the celebrating back home in air conditioning.  So I'm sharing one of the cards I made for him...
 I started with a background made with Catherine Pooler Designs Carnivale Color Bursts by Ken Oliver.  I actually used the backside of it. Here's the front side...






I was playing around with the Color Bursts and the liquid sparkles.  I looked at the back and thought why not try the back stamped with the Marbled stamp set embossed in WOW Genteel Serene embossing glitter.  As you see, it turned out really cool I think!  

I kept the rest of the card simple, adding the sentiment (3 layers) and silver foiled leaf dies, placing it on a white mat and then a black cardbase.  The hubs loved it too!

Marbled Birthday Blessings!



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Awesome card, Nance! Love the swirls, the sparkle and the metallic accents! Happy Birthday, Dave!