Featured Slider

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Ahoy!

One more for tonight ---

I made this with the Ahoy word die, Ship's Wheel die, and coral dies by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I cut the coral from inked cardstock in the colors All That Jazz, Aquatini and Skylight and cardstock sprayed with Heidi Swapp gold spray.  The ship's wheel I inked with Versamark and then played around with several embossed layers of gold, bronze and Genteel emboss powder.  I cut out a hole of the inked Woodgrain background and added a layer of blue watercolored cardstock behind it to peek through with the ship's wheel on top. The Ahoy word die was cut twice from Sand Dunes cardstock and once from Midnight and I shadowed the lighter one on the bottom.

"Seas the Blessings"!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is an awesome masculine card, Nance. Love that ship's wheel and the pop of color on the coral!