Featured Slider

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #472 - Border Stamp Twist

Good Morning!

It's time for a new challenge 
at
Krafty Chicks Challenge.

I'm your host this week and I've decided we need to break out those border stamps!


I used some border stamps from Catherine Pooler Design's Club Sursee for the background of my card. I stamped them in Melon Ice, Garden Party and Mardi Gras inks by Catherine Pooler. The green label was cardstock inked in Mardi Gras and cut using the stitched label die also by Catherine Pooler.  I used the same die to stamp the Irish Blessing sentiment, by Rubber Cottage, in Mardi Gras green as well.


Now stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the DT Chicks' projects along with our Guest Designer, Katie.  Then how about break out some border stamps, or even just create a border with other stamps and play along with our twist this week!  

Krafty Chick Blessings!