Featured Slider

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Krafty Chicks #475 - Scene


Good Morning!


It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks!  
Lori is our hostess this week and her theme twist is Scene. 


I decided to use some NBUS products for this card.  I've had the Bayou die cut by Lawn Fawn a while as well as the frog stamps.  I used a watercolored background and also the pond is watercolored.  Everything else is colored with Copics. I shimmered the cattails and flowers with Nuvo Shimmer pen.


Be sure and stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Chicks' projects and welcome our Guest Designer for October, Shanna!




Krafty Chick Blessings!






2 comments:

Andrea W said...

Those frogs are darling! I love the scene you created.

Leanne said...

Dang girl you can rock a scene card, love it, super cute frogs. Hugs, L