Featured Slider

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #476 - Be-Witched

Hello Thursday!
This week is zipping by!

It's already time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Leanne is our hostess this week.  With Halloween coming soon, she's chosen a "witchy" twist...

I used an old die, witch leg dies by Taylored Expressions.  The stockings were cut from various alcohol inked backgrounds. I placed them on a watercolored "smooshed" background I had in my stash that I stamped the sentiment on with Versamark and then embossed in Wow "Black Magic" embossing powder.  I also die cut the background piece with a postage stamp die by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I then added it to a black cardstock and then all of it onto a white cardbase inked up in Flirty Fuschia.  The finishing touch was stamping the witch hat (Catherine Pooler Designs) in Wow Fine Gold embossing powder.

So stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the"Be-Witching" projects by the rest of the Chicks, as well as our Guest Designer, Shanna.  Then come play along and share your best "witch"project us.

Krafty Chick Blessings!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Love the colors and the edges of this card, very cool. I like this card, great job friend! Hugs, L:)

Bonnie said...

Very stylish and agile witches here, Nance! What a fun card! BTW, your link to the challenge blog doesn't work.

Lori Turner said...

Love this Nance! They have nice legs lol...