Featured Slider

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #477 - Ghost Card

Good Morning!

Hope you're having a good week!  


It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks.  I'm hosting this week.  Did you know Halloween is just two weeks from today.  I love Halloween.  I love seeing the kids dressed up in all their costumes and all the fun, spooky decorations.  So I have chosen another Halloween theme for our twist this week.





For this card, and several more I made, I created my own ghost from a couple die cuts.  I used a stitched oval die (Lil' Inker Designs) and a stitched cloud die from Lawn Fawn.  The goo die is by Your Next Stamp.  I cut it from cardstock inked up in Lime Rickey ink by Catherine Pooler.  I used the same ink to stencil the ink goo blots.  The stencil is from Tim Holtz.  The patterened background is Reverse Confetti and the stitched black frame is from Lil' Inker Designs.  The sentiment is from the Ellen Hutson set, Pumpkin To Talk About.

Stop by the Hen House and see the spooky ghost cards created by the rest of the Team! Then come play along and share your ghostly project us.

Krafty Chick Blessings!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

A very clever way to make a ghost, Nance! Love those green splats and goo with him. Makes me think of those Ghostbuster movies!

Lori Turner said...

I love your innovation for your card girl...awesome!!!!

Leanne said...

That is so genius girl, love the green slim and the ghost...awesome! Way to go!!