Featured Slider

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Oh What Tangled Webs!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
πŸ•ΈπŸ•·πŸŽƒ
I finally put together all my glitter embossed spiders with cards just in time!



The webs I've had for quite a while and are from Stampin' Up.  The spider dies were all cut out from Midnight cardstock and embossed with various colored embossing glitter by WOW.


Above, I splattered watercolor paper with Royal Treatment (Catherine Pooler Inks) and Gold Color Shine (Heidi Swapp). The sentiment I stamped in Royal Treatment.

The next two cards (below) I inked up watercolor paper with Catherine Pooler inks, embossed with a spider web emboss folder then added another web with the glitter spiders and spooky sentiments from Ellen Hutson. The blue spider was embossed with Wow Vintage Peacock embossing glitter.  The green one I used Splash and Crushed Ice emboss glitter by WOW for Catherine Pooler Designs.


Below, my final spidey card I used a background I had leftover from some Christmas cards where I had smooshed ink on cardstock with an acrylic block.  This one used Flirty Fuschia and Aquatini inks by Catherine Pooler.  It went perfectly with my chunky purple embossed glittered spider.  The sentiment dies I cut three times in white cardstock and then added white satin pearl emboss powder by Hero Arts to the top layer.  The spider was embossed in Wink emboss powder and Frisky embossing glitter by WOW for Catherine Pooler Designs.



The following card ---

Entered In Following Challenges:

Halloween Blessings!

No comments: