Featured Slider

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Blessing Pots

Some more cards I made a couple weeks ago...

 I made this for a special friend. I used a stamp set, "Pick Your Pot" from Catherine Pooler's Club Sursee.  I decided to ink up the pots in different colors and leave the plants all neutral.  The background is a Wonky Triangle stencil by Catherine Pooler.  I stamped the back three pots then masked them off to sponge the stencil background in Sand Castle.  I bumped up the front pots with foam tape.  I wanted to create some shadows around the pots so I used some Twilight ink and an ink blender pen.  I need a little more practice with shading I think.  The other background layers I made by just swiping Polished and All That Jazz around the parameter of white cardstock, adhered them together and then the main layer on top.  The sentiment is from the CPD "Everyday Mod" set and stamped in Icing On The Cake.

Catherine Pooler ink colors used: Royal Treatment, All That Jazz, Sauna, Rouge, Polished, Sand Castle, Icing on the Cake, Twilight.
Southwestern Blessings!


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such pretty pots, Nance! Love that stenciled background and the inked mats!