Featured Slider

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #457 Coffee/Crazy Egg


Hello Everyone!
It's Thursday so there's a new challenge 
at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

I'm your hostess this week 
and
 it's also the 5th Thursday of the month.

When there are five Thursdays, our challenge is always the Crazy Egg Challenge.

This time it also has a Twist - Coffee!



Anyone who knows me well knows I have fallen in-love with sloths, particularly since getting to see and pet one up close and personal (Bart) at the Out of Africa Animal Preserve in Arizona.  Fabulous place that rescues wild animals from circuses, misguided people who try to adopt wild animals for pets, etc, that cannot make it alone back in the wild.  You can even kiss a giraffe! (Hubs did, I refrained.) LOL

Anyhow, I digress.  My point is that I have been accumulating sloth stamps now and this was the perfect time to use the coffee sloth from Newton's Nook.  It was so much fun to create this card.  I colored the "slothy cups" with Catherine Pooler inks and an ink blender pen.

Go meander over to the Hen House and see what all the Chicks have created for our special Crazy Egg/Coffee Twist Challenge.  It's also the last week for our guest designer, Carol. Come play along with us, it's Anything Goes and/or create a coffee themed project.  We love having you play!

For Following Challenges:


Krafty Chicks Blessings!





4 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun, Nance! Love your sloth stamps and that sentiment! Great job of coloring!

Donna Scholz said...

Cute sloths coffee cup card, Nance! I love how they are all tumbling every-which-way! Reminds me of one of those carnival teacup rides with everyone whirling around and around! The "spilled" coffee beans add to the toss-and-tumble feel of your card! Thank you for sharing your creativity and love of sloths with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! -Donna

Leanne said...

Sure is cute, and the picture I have now in my head of you kissing a giraffe hilarious, glad you refrained from that. The card is an awesome one, friend.

Hugs,
L

Tristan said...

Adorable card Nance. Love your colouring of those cute sloths and that punny sentiment. Thanks for joinin gus this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.