Featured Slider

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #456 - Sketch

Hello Everyone!
It's Thursday so you know that means a new challenge over at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Leanne is our hostess this week and she has a sketch for us to follow for the Twist!

My first attempt at the sketch didn't work out how I had planned but I'm really glad now because I really love how my second attempt worked out for a nice masculine card!  

Hop over to the Hen House and see what the rest of the Chicks have created with our Sketch Twist and leave them some blog love.  Come play along with us this week and try your hand at the sketch or play in our ATG challenge.  

Card Supplies:
STAMPS: Wild About You (Catherine Pooler).
PAPER: Mirror grey , Midnight cardstocks (Catherine Pooler); Lumberjack Patterned Paper (Catherine Pooler).
INK: Queen For A Day, Lemongrass, Black Jack (Catherine Pooler).
EXTRAS: Tree ring die - Wood Slice Die (Catherine Pooler), Wolf die, pawprint die - Wild About You Dies (Catherine Pooler). Triangle stitched border die (Lil' Inker Designs).

Krafty Chick Blessings!






5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the dramatic colour range of the papers
Carol x

Tangii said...

Oh my goodness Nance! What a fantastic guy card!!! Fab job sweet friend! Have a great weekend :-)

Bonnie said...

What an awesome masculine card, Nance! Love the patterned paper and how you've interpreted the sketch! I wonder which of your handsome beasts this will go to?

Lori Turner said...

I am loving the masculine card too Nance! Awesome card, friend xoxoxo

Leanne said...

I like the colors bold yet smooth for a male. Great job friend! Cheers!