Featured Slider

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #454 - Make Your Own Background

Hello Everyone!

Wow, Thursdays sure come around quickly!  It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Tangii is our hostess this week.
The twist is
Stamp Your Own Background



I am in big need of some masculine cards and so I decided to make one with a masculine stamped background.  I really love how it turned out.  It is one of my all time favorite cards I believe.  Everything is from Catherine Pooler Designs --- from these stamp sets: Good Vibes Border Stamps (bottom border), Fearless Pursuit (dotted border); Note of Thanks, Wild Garden and the background stamp is from the April Sursee Set, which the name has left me.   I used Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Spruce and Skylight ink by Catherine Pooler.

Stop by the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog and check out the rest of the Design Team's projects with homemade backgrounds.  Then, come play along with us!

Krafty Chick Blessings!





3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fabulous texture from that stamp and the added dimension of the leaf generational stamping. An awesome masculine card, my friend!

Leanne said...

I like the layered look and the sentiment is awesome, way to go on the background! Cheers!

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love all the stamps especially the big background one
Carol x