Featured Slider

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Krafty Chicks #453 - Celebrations

Hello Everyone!

It's Thursday so you know that means a new challenge over at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Amy is our hostess this week and she is looking for Celebrations for our twist.


I like reaching for my background stash sometimes and this was one of them.  I had this stenciled/sponged background in my stash and have been saving it. I I thought it went great with the sparkly flower die I cut and some silver mirrored sentiments I had in my stash too.  I kept it pretty simple since the background pretty much steals the show.

Now stop by the Hen House and see what everyone else on the team has created for Celebrations Twist, and welcome our Guest Designer for May, Carol Gill! Welcome Carol!  Thrilled to have you guesting with us this month!  

Come join us and share some celebration projects of your own.  You might be one of our next showcased winners!

Card Supplies:
STAMPS: None.
PAPER: White cardstock - Neenah Solar white; Silver mirrored cardstock; White glitter cardstock.
INK: Feista Blue, Be Mine, Tiara (Catherine Pooler Ink).
EXTRAS: Mod Squared Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Flower die (Stash); Birthday die (MFT Stamps); Wishes Die (Catherine Pooler Designs); clear stones (Pretty Pink Posh).

Krafty Chick Blessings!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous colors sponged in the background, Nance! Love the smooth sponging and transition of colors! The sparkly flower and birthday die cuts show up beautifully against the jewel colors!

Leanne said...

Girl you have been wowing us with the backgrounds and this one is gorgeous. Way to go. Hugs, L:)