Featured Slider

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Tropical Friends

Happy Saturday!

I'm sharing a card I made a while back but never shared, mostly because I wanted the recipient to receive it first.  This card was created for a SN Sistah and CP Designs employee, Erika, after the CP Designs had a FB Live PJ/Stamp Party in which Erika made a card from inspiration from the Golden Girls.  So she inspired me to create my own Golden Girls card using my Golden Girls stamp set by Kindred Stamps.
Most of the rest of the supplies were Catherine Pooler Designs - Deco Fan Stencil, Tropically Yours, Leave Me In Paradise as well as all the inks seen, plus Midnight.  I did color Blanche with Copics and the stitched window is by My Favorite things.  I also used a Life Changing Blending Brush by Picket Fences to blend the ink on the stencil.



"Stay Golden" Blessings!

No comments: