Featured Slider

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #455 - Fairies

Hello Everyone!

It's Thursday and so it's time for a new challenge at
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Lori is our hostess this week and she wants 
Fairies for the Twist.

I had this stenciled background in my stash and thought it was great for this fairy challenge.  I cut some leaf dies that coordinate with the leaf stencil, both by Catherine Pooler Designs.  Added the scalloped stitched frame by Pretty Pink Posh to add some depth and interest to create a fairy garden for my three die cut fairies by Poppy Stamps.  The "fairy" word die is also from Poppy Stamps and the "hugs" die is Technique Tuesday.  I cut them both three times in white cardstock.  On the top layer, I embossed it twice in WOW Oyster Glintz embossing powder and then inked it again with "stick it" powder by Stampin' Up and added WOW Aladdin embossing glitter. I added some Nuvo glimmer pen to the fairy wings and finished the card off with some clear drops by Pretty Pink Posh I believe.

Don't forget to stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the Team's cards and our Guest Designer, Carol!  Then come play along with us and our Fairy Twist challenge!

Krafty Chick Blessings!





1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stencilled background and little die-cut Fairies
Carol x