Featured Slider

Friday, March 25, 2022

Wonderful Bouquet

 Good Afternoon!




It's been a couple weeks since I shared anything.  It's been warm off and on here and so I've been taking advantage of it by getting out for some small hikes or sitting on the patio.  So the cats have been watching the craft room for me. LOL

I have been cleaning out in the craft room a little bit more.  In so doing, I've been going through the piles of backgrounds, unfinished images, unfinished cards trying to use them up finally in finished cards.  This post is one of them and I'm playing it in The Paper Players challenge and The Flower Challenge.  Both challenges are ending today so I'm squeezing it in.



In going through some piles, I found this bouquet, by Studio Katia, that I had made a long while back, using the bleach technique.  It's original background behind it had some goofs on it from the bleach so I had tossed it aside.  So, I decided to fussy cut the bouquet out to finally make it into a card.  I also had the shiplap stamped background in my stash I had discarded from another project. All added was the sentiment from the same stamp set as the flowers, Blooming Bunch, by Studio Katia.

For some glimmer and bling I had added some sparkle in the middle of the flowers but it has been too long for me to remember whether it's Wink of Stella or embossed powder or similar.


For Following Challenges:





Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog today.  Please come again soon!

Bouquet Blessings!










2 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

What a pretty card! Love the bunch of flowers against the woodgrain background! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love the wood background with the gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.