Featured Slider

Monday, March 28, 2022

Pawsome Day

Good Evening!

I'm still sharing cards!  Trying to get some cards posted for some challenges closing soon. The Hub is off today and so we've been hanging out --- him reading, me crafting and watching some Disney movies together.  



Now tell me, who wouldn't want to party with this crew? Haha I made this card for our dog to give to someone pretty special who has a birthday in a couple weeks. Who else makes cards for your fur family to give?  I know you're out there! LOL

I just love these pups from Tim Holtz.  I masked and stamped this quite a while ago and colored it with Zig watercolor pens but then it got stuck in my UFO pile until about a week ago.  I finished the background, added a sentiment and some party paraphernalia.  The glasses are from Spellbinders. Party hats and balloons - Catherine Pooler Designs.  Bone and ball - Tom Holtz.    









Thanks for stopping by to visit my and I hope you come back again soon!

Pawsome Birthday Blessings!



 

 

6 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

What a bright and cheerful card! I love the look of the few puppers in shades. It looks like a fun party! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Bonnie said...

Great job of masking these fun furries! They do look ready to party!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So very cute. Love your coloring of these furry friends! What a great Spring time card! Thanks for joining in at STB

Nancy said...

Such a cute card, Nance! Your coloring is top-notch too! Hubby and I love watching Disney movies together also! It's a great way to multi-task! Thanks for being with us again at Seize the Birthday! We sure appreciate you joining us!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful card, love the pooches and the colours, great work. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animals challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like the dogs!
Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom 🧡