Featured Slider

Monday, March 28, 2022

Hoppy Birthday

A "Hoppy" Birthday card this time.  


This panel was in my UFO pile as well, all watercolored and ready! I raised it using postal dies for more interest and layered effect.  I love how it turned out!   

For Following Challenges:









I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit.  Please come back again soon!


"Hoppy" Blessings!

Card Supplies: 
Stamps: Frog/lily pads/sentiment-Hoppy Day(Hero Arts)
Paper: White cardstock (Neenah); Watercolor (Strathmore)
Ink: Watercolor pens (Zigs); Midnight Archival ink (Catherine Pooler)
Extras: Postal dies (Catherine Pooler Designs). 




5 comments:

Bonnie said...

A fantastic inked background and cute frog! I love how you've framed this up!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great background water coloring! Made for a fun 2nd entry! Thanks for joining in at STB

Nancy said...

You my dear are on a creative roll! Nance, You are quite the artist as your scene is beautiful! I adore postal dies they really jazz up a card! Thanks for playing along once again at Seize the Birthday! I sure appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Nice to see you in the gallery! As always, your card is great! I was attracted to the rainbow bright colours. Thank you for popping in and playing the All Occasions challenge with the Krafty Chicks.
Diane - DT

cm said...

Your frog and lily pad image makes me hoppy!! So pretty, especially with the lovely background and postage stamp frames! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol