Featured Slider

Monday, March 28, 2022

Swinging Spring Bunny

Hello.  One more post for tonight...

I just love this swinging bunny die, one of this month's clubs from Spellbinders.  So when it came in the mail this past week I had to play with it!  It comes with all the bunny parts, the swing, a small and large cloud, and three balloon dies as well. Who doesn't love a bunny on a swing?  Better than in the garden for sure! LOL.




 I started out using an ivory cardbase and used the same for the background panel.  I used a cloud embossing folder on the background to add some depth and more interest.  I inked up some cardstock using Rose Petals and Sage dye inks by Catherine Pooler and then cut the bunny, grass and flowers from them.  That bunny as cute as it is, is a little bugger to glue together.  hahaha  The grass die I've had for a very long time and the flowers are a die for a wreath that I cut and then added white gel pen to the middle of each one.  The sentiment is from Stampendous.


For Following Challenges:





My NBUS was the bunny, swing and cloud dies.


I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit.  See you again soon!


Swinging Bunny Blessings!🐇







6 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute, Nance! Lots of patience needed to put all these parts together but so worth the effort!

JanR said...

Adorable card! I love this sweet scene! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Darnell said...

This is just darling, Nance! I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love a bunny on a swing, especially one high up in the clouds over a sea of sweet flowers! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

Your bunny-on-the-swing is absolutely adorable! Such a sweetie! The flowers add a delightful Spring touch! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol

cm said...

Dropping in to let you know your delightful card was one of our Top Picks at Inkspirational! Thank you for joining us; hope to see you in the gallery again!
~carol

Nancy said...

This is so cute, Nance! I have it and have yet to play with it! Thanks for inspiring me!