Featured Slider

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Floral Birthday

 Good Afternoon!

It's a gorgeous Carolina blue day here in Cary, NC!  Hope it's just a gorgeous wherever you are.  I have been sitting outside enjoying the nice weather and trying to get some blogging done while listening to an audiobook.  Got to love multi-tasking! LOL

I have another birthday card to share at Timeout Challenges during their 8th Birthday challenge these next two weeks.  


The flowers on this card are Altenew's Wallpaper Art flowers.  I actually watercolored them a long time ago, I think back in 2019 during a trip to Sedona.  Yes, they've been stuck in my stash.  I'm still trying to use up things in my stash (will it ever empty?)!  I cut the Petal Connection Cover Plate by Catherine Pooler Designs from black cardstock and slipped gold foil cardstock by Lawn Fawn behind it.  I also cut the Leaf Canopy dies by Altenew in the same gold foil to set behind the flowers.  I finished the card off by adding a gold embossed sentiment (Catherine Pooler) on black cardstock.



For Following Challenges:


Happy Birthday Time Out Challenges!

Floral Birthday Blessings!



1 comment:

Shauna said...

What a pretty card! I like how you paired those beautiful blooms with the black background pattern. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna