Featured Slider

Monday, March 28, 2022

Sweet 16

 Hello again.

I'm so glad you've stopped by.


Check out this card I've created...

A special celebratory card for this post...a birthday card.  Since it is a special card, I made a very bright and sparkly background.  The background was created with the Scribbled Hearts stencil by Catherine Pooler and lots of ink blending to create a rainbow of hearts.  After ink blending the stencil, I cleaned off the stencil and then applied Bo Bunny Sugar Glitter to make the rainbow hearts sparkly.  I wanted this background to stand out the most so I die cut balloon dies out of vellum and just added die cut numbers cut from gold foil cardstock. All products I used are by Catherine Pooler Designs except for the sugar glitter.

For Following Challenges:


I chose Balloons, Sparkle, Bright Colours, Layers









Thank you for the visit.  Please come back soon!

Special Birthday Blessings!



5 comments:

foleysfriend said...

What a festive birthday card! The background is gorgeous and I like how you used vellum for the balloons so that we would still be able to see "through" to the amazing background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Beth McCullough said...

Awesome card, Nance! The beautiful colors and ink blending is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

Bonnie said...

I love this sparkly background with the vellum balloons, Nance! A fantastic way to wish a happy 16th birthday!

Colleen said...

Banc, I LOVE this look, the glittery hearts are amazing! And great idea to add balloons with vellum! thank you so much for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Nancy said...

This is totally fabulous and completely caught my attention at Seize the Birthday! Loving those vellum balloons against such a great background! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!